December 30, 2014

Added the Technique of the Month Class for March 21, 2015--A Scarf Above the Ordinary. This is an awesome class! Students will create samples,due to time constraints, using various threads and fibers. These samples can be used as insertions in art quilts, clothing, bags, and more. the class is from 10-2 at
A Sewing Basket in Salado. 254-947-5423

I am so excited about this coming year!! Not only will I be a Grandmother, but my creative juices are flowing so fast I can hardly keep up with all the techniques, jackets, and art quilts I want to create. Ideas are pinging around inside my head ready to erupt outside into the world. That may be a slight exageration. :-) haha Have many projects I want to sew for our Grandson. Whew!!

What do you all have planned for the new year--sewing or quilting wise?

No comments: